You are buying 2 boxes of 100 film-coated tablets (packed in blisters) of Vitamin B Complex for diabetics and the elderly
Hovid Neurovit Forte contains the 3 main vitamin Bs: B1 (thiamine), B6 (Pyridoxine) & B12 (Cynocobalamin) at double strength.
The most common causes of these conditions are:
* Reduction of nerves function as a result of high sugar levels in the blood, leading to damage of the nerves.
* Lack of blood supply to the extremities, caused by inefficient blood flow or anemic condition.
* Nerve obstruction or blockage as a result of injury or fall.
B1 - Thiamine Mononitrate 242.5mg
B6 - Pyridoxine HCI 250.0mg
B12 -Cyanocobalamin 1.0mg
These problems usually happens when there are insufficient blood flows to the fingers and toes, or due to compression of nerves leading to the extremities.
These are common conditions happened to:
- Diabetics - due to reduction of nerves functions, as a results of high sugar levels in the blood, leading to damages on the nerves
- Elderly or senior - lack of blood supply to the extremities, cause by inefficient blood floor or anemic condition
- Nerves obstruction or blockage - as a result of injury or fall
Many vegetarians, vegans and the elderly have a difficult time consuming their recommended daily allowance of vitamin B-12.
A diet that does not provide you with your required intake may make you more likely to develop certain medical problems.
Vitamin B-1 is also known as thiamin. Your body needs vitamin B-1 to break down the fats, protein and carbohydrates that you consume into adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, the primary form of energy used by your cells. Vitamin B-1 also supports the health and function of your immune and nervous systems. If your diet doesn't provide you with enough vitamin B-1, you may be more likely to develop cataracts. A man needs about 1.2 milligrams of vitamin B-1 each day, while a woman should have 1.1 milligrams.