You are buying 1 bottle x 60ml of VELLO-5 Topical 5% Minoxidil Solution
Minoxidil is a hair loss and hair regrowth treatment that’s widely used to treat male pattern hair loss. Like most hair loss treatments, minoxidil begins working immediately but can take several months to produce noticeable results.
Unlike drugs such as finasteride, which prevent hair loss by blocking DHT, minoxidil works by creating an ideal growth environment for your existing hair follicles.
To apply minoxidil topical solution:
- Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry before applying this medicine.
- Apply the amount prescribed to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning in the center of the area.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying minoxidil.
- Immediately after using this medicine, wash your hands to remove any medicine that may be on them.
- Do not use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply minoxidil solution. Blowing with a hairdryer on the scalp may make the treatment less effective.
- Allow the minoxidil to completely dry for 2 to 4 hours after applying it, including before going to bed. Minoxidil can stain clothing, hats, or bed linen if your hair or scalp is not fully dry after using the medicine.
- Avoid transferring the medicine while wet to other parts of the body. This can occur if the medicine gets on your pillowcase or bed linens or if your hands are not washed after applying minoxidil.